Hola Amigos !!
Mushroom is one of my favourite vegetables, which is rich in proteins and perfect source of vitamins and proteins to Vegans. My Cousin and I had a great time doing this dish during New Year. We added Indian spices to this stuffing and it became a perfect Desi Starter.
This is what you want :
Mushrooms - 8
Onion - 1 ( chopped)
Tomato - 1( chopped)
Garlic - 1 (grated )
Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Chat Masala - a pinch
Salt - to taste
Grated cheese - 2 tbsp
Oil - 1 tsp
This is how you do :
1. Clean the mushrooms and remove the stalk of the mushrooms.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 C
3. In a kadai add oil and after it is hot, add garlic ,onion and fry them until transparent. Now add tomatoes and fry them until mushy.
4. Add salt, chili powder and fry for some time until the raw smell of the spices is gone. Now turn off the flame and add Chat Masala .Mix them well.
5. Stuff the Masala into mushroom cups and sprinkle some grated cheese over them. Arrange them in a baking tray and bake them in oven for 10 Min until the upper crust is golden brown.
6. Serve it hot as evening snack or as a starter.
Add on's :
We can add some bread crumbs for a crusty upper layer :)